Senior Backend Developer f/m/d
XUND is a leading digital health start-up that enables healthcare companies to digitize patient interactions and translate unstructured data into actionable insights.
It's our vision to improve the quality and accessibility of healthcare by bringing together medicine, technology, and a human-centered mindset. But we cannot do it alone: we need leaders, doers, and innovative minds to turn our vision into reality.
That is why we are looking for an ambitious, highly committed, and entrepreneurial individual who shares our values of purpose, openness, courage, collaboration, and integrity and can contribute to our growth and long-term success.
- Design software based on provided business descriptions & requirements
- Support our team by working on backend development tasks, implementing new features, and reviewing code
- Maintain and improve the CI/CD pipeline and test coverage
- Support the operation of the Medical API
- Assist our team of Test Automation Engineers
- Continuously optimize the performance of our software, its documentation, and code
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or a related technical field
- At least 5 years of professional work experience
- Experience with TypeScript backend development
- Deep knowledge of REST, SOLID principles, and OOP concepts
- Experience with GIT version control system
- Basic knowledge of CI/CD, microservice architecture, and databases
- Experience with CLI-based computer usage, unit testing, or other automated testing methods
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, and computer networks
- Experience with TDD
- Familiar with CD principles
- Become part of one of the fastest-growing health tech start-ups in Europe
- Challenging tasks in a highly innovative and dynamic environment
- Work in our brand new office in the heart of Budapest or fully remote
- A lively, open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Office dogs, which (mostly) contribute to a relaxed working atmosphere
The minimum salary for this position is Ft 1.200,000 for full-time employment. Willingness to overpay is given and depends on the specific qualification and experience.
How to apply
Are you interested?
Apply using the form on our website and tell us why you are the right person for the job.
XUND enables healthcare organizations to build their own digital patient journey and translate unstructured data collected from patients into actionable insights. Founded in 2018, the Vienna-based company’s core product is an AI-powered technology that provides symptom and risk assessment to give patients a reliable initial assessment and guide them to the best place for treatment.