Senior Business Development Manager f/m/d
XUND is a leading digital health start-up that enables healthcare companies to digitize patient interactions and translate unstructured data into actionable insights.
It's our vision to improve the quality and accessibility of healthcare by bringing together medicine, technology, and a human-centered mindset. But we cannot do it alone: we need leaders, doers, and innovative minds to turn our vision into reality.
That is why we are looking for an ambitious, highly committed, and entrepreneurial individual who shares our values of purpose, openness, courage, collaboration, and integrity and can contribute to our growth and long-term success.
- Analyze market trends to anticipate product and client needs
- Identify and acquire new enterprise customers and partners
- Manage and further develop our existing partnerships
- Support the team in contract and price negotiations
- Attend global trade shows and industry events
- Bachelor's degree or higher (irrespective of specialization)
- Experience within the digital health or medical device industry
- Curious, intellectually flexible, and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Resident in the EU and having a work permit
Nice to have
- Native-level proficiency in another language (e.g. French, Italian, Spanish)
- Basic knowledge of software applications in healthcare
- Become part of one of the fastest-growing health tech start-ups in Europe
- Challenging tasks in a highly innovative and dynamic environment
- Work in our brand new office in the heart of Vienna and enjoy flexible working hours
- A lively, open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Office dogs, which (mostly) contribute to a relaxed working atmosphere
The minimum salary for this position is according to the IT collective agreement (EUR 3.610 gross monthly salary for full-time employment). Willingness to overpay is given and depends on the specific qualification and experience.
How to apply
Are you interested?
Apply using the form on our website and tell us why you are the right person for the job.
XUND enables healthcare organizations to build their own digital patient journey and translate unstructured data collected from patients into actionable insights. Founded in 2018, the Vienna-based company’s core product is an AI-powered technology that provides symptom and risk assessment to give patients a reliable initial assessment and guide them to the best place for treatment.