Digital Product Owner f/m/d
Budapest or Vienna
XUND is a leading digital health start-up that enables healthcare companies to digitize patient interactions and translate unstructured data into actionable insights.
It's our vision to improve the quality and accessibility of healthcare by bringing together medicine, technology, and a human-centered mindset. But we cannot do it alone: we need leaders, doers, and innovative minds to turn our vision into reality.
That is why we are looking for an ambitious, highly committed, and entrepreneurial individual who shares our values of purpose, openness, courage, collaboration, and integrity and can contribute to our growth and long-term success.
- Understand the market trends, customer needs, and benefits the product has to deliver.
- Lead the product definition, collect information and requirements across the teams and conceptualize innovative features
- Ensure that the broad range of our teams (e.g. medical, development, design, data science, security, regulatory, etc.) are always focused on delivering optimum value for our users
- Design the product roadmap and release plan, coordinate dependencies between the teams and external partners
- Adhere to best practices and company procedures and ensure they are followed by teams
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant field (e.g. life sciences, computer science, engineering) or equivalent industry experience
- At least 5 years of professional work experience in product management
- Technical understanding, love for innovative apps or software development, and experience working in agile environments
- Curious, problem-solving mindset and interest in gaining new knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of the medical device industry
- Experience with Atlassian products (e.g. Jira, Confluence)
- Native-level proficiency in German or Hungarian
- Become part of one of the fastest-growing health tech start-ups in Europe
- Challenging tasks in a highly innovative and dynamic environment
- Work in our brand new offices in the hearts of Budapest and Vienna or fully remote
- A lively, open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Office dogs, which (mostly) contribute to a relaxed working atmosphere
The minimum salary for this position is according to the IT collective agreement (EUR 3.190 gross monthly salary for full-time employment). Willingness to overpay is given and depends on the specific qualification and experience.
How to apply
Are you interested?
Apply using the form on our website and tell us why you are the right person for the job.
XUND enables healthcare organizations to build their own digital patient journey and translate unstructured data collected from patients into actionable insights. Founded in 2018, the Vienna-based company’s core product is an AI-powered technology that provides symptom and risk assessment to give patients a reliable initial assessment and guide them to the best place for treatment.