Software Engineer (m/f/d), Flutter/Dart @Digital Health Platform
Berlin / Munich, Germany
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help us build and extend our Prescription Digital Therapeutics (PDTs) platform. From a mobile engineering standpoint this means building and supporting multiple Flutter-based digital health apps that share an internal Widget library and a common backend.Check out our README to learn more about us and our culture:
- Experience in developing and publishing hybrid mobile apps (iOS and Android) from the ground up with Flutter & Dart
- You can show us at least one app in either app store that you have published or at least one where you can highlight your specific contributions to the project
- You have experience with using and refactoring stateful and stateless widgets and can create reusable widgets to be shared between codebases (widget library/package)
- Experience with e2e testing automation is a big plus
Software Engineering experience:
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Min. 1-2 years of software development experience
- Expert knowledge on software engineering patterns, test driven development
OUR SUPPORT AND BENEFITS
- Team Power: Flat hierarchies with a highly motivated A-team ensure fun at work
- Speak out Loud: Direct communication in an open culture with a fair work-life balance
- Maximum Impact: Immediate responsibility and the chance to leave your mark by helping to build a disruptive health tech start-up
- Trust: We believe in the talent we hire. We only offer permanent contracts!
- Kranus Benefits: Fair salary and numerous company benefits, e.g. sport, languages, meditation, mobility, company pension and flexible vacation policy, including paid leave option
Sounds like the right challenge for you? Then apply now with your CV, or alternatively with your LinkedIn profile!
We are looking forward to meeting you!
How to apply
Apply via the link below.