Therapy Integration Manager (South West Germany)
MindMaze Germany is growing. Following our recent and tremendous investment round our goal is to commercialize our products across different regions. This position would be to cover South West Germany.
Do you want to use your experience as a Physical Therapist in a different setting, more commercially oriented, learn more about business whilst still contributing to improving patients’ lives?
As a Therapy Integration Manager you will train clinical professionals to use MindMaze products and help develop MindMaze’s reach in Neurorehabilitation. You will be the eyes and ears of MindMaze on the ground, playing a big part in educating, making our products loved and scout new business opportunities.
This role reports to the Sales Director Northern Europe and will be mostly home based with regular clients' visits.
- Recommend and oversee the implementation of MindMaze solutions that best meet our customers’ needs
- Provide product installation and training in close coordination with the Sales Team
- Identify opportunities for business growth and revenue generation with current and future customers
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
- Carry out all administrative duties and internal reporting as required. Communicate any market adoption issues and contribute to their resolution
- Subject matter expert (SME) to the commercial team from a clinical practice and research perspective
- Document user’s feedback and forward to leadership
- Support leadership with Key Opinion Leader relationships, network building and management
- Create clinical evidence reporting on efforts and projects
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis for existing and potential customers to meet their needs
- Contribute to the development of communication and education material in collaboration with MindMaze’s clinical and marketing teams
- Attend relevant exhibits as required and promote educational awareness of Mindmaze platform of products and services.
- Other duties may be assigned
- BSc. Or MSc. in occupational or physical therapy, or equivalent
- Proven experience as a trained therapist in stroke or neurological rehabilitation (OT, PT, or equivalent)
- German mother tongue with very good English level
- Experience with use of technology in rehabilitation
- Oral and written communication: ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles
- Ability to get messages across that have the desired effect;
- Ability to adapt communication to a variety of audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to build constructive work relationships and to nurture trust and confidentiality
- Your top personal qualities which can be confirmed by your friends, family, and patients are patience, empathy, and resourcefulness.
Icing on the cake
- Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) in neurorehabilitation
- At Ease with technology and good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience of working in a medical device company
How to apply
Please apply using the link below. We look forward to receiving your profile
MindMaze is a global leader in digital neuro-therapeutics (DTx) solutions with a mission to accelerate the brain's ability to recover, learn and adapt. With over a decade of work at the intersection of neuroscience, bio-sensing, engineering, mixed reality and artificial intelligence, its healthcare division is addressing some of the most challenging problems in neurology, including stroke, Alzheimer disease and Parkinson disease, by creating the universal platform for brain health and recovery and unique digital therapeutic interventions. MindMaze's pioneering FDA cleared and CE marked neuro-digital therapeutics accelerate patients' recovery from many critical neurological conditions. Founded in 2012 by CEO Dr Tej Tadi, MindMaze is the first Swiss Unicorn with offices in Lausanne, Baltimore, London, Paris and Mumbai.
Is this your company? Message us to claim this job post and edit it (for free!).