Python Developer (f/m/x)
YOUR MISSION WITH US
Your mission as one of our Python developers is to build and maintain our backend systems. You will work with our frontend developers, UX/UI designers and Product Owners, you provide the best possible products to our end users, so they can sustainably improve their health, habits and lives with aidhere.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Building new backend systems to support our ongoing growth
- Maintaining and optimizing existing applications
- Implementing and documenting APIs for systems
- Support and discuss technical decisions that shape the future of our infrastructure
- Working on multiple interesting projects together with a multidisciplinary team of frontend and backend developers, UX/UI designers and Product Owners
- An agile environment that encourages collaboration and ideas for improvement
- At least 4 years of experience in building python applications for production environments
- Working knowledge of python based frameworks like Django, FastAPI, Flask, etc.
- Solid understanding of database systems (mySQL, ideally Postgres, others appreciated)
- Ideally also experience with other backend languages and frameworks
- Experience with working in a service oriented environment
- Strong knowledge with monolithic architecture
- Working experience with Docker & Kubernetes
- Testing experience using Pytest
- Motivation to build backend systems in a regulated environment
- Strong interest in clean code and clean architecture to build a scalable and maintainable code base
- Very good English skills
How to apply
- Highly motivated colleagues: Be part of our diverse team of experts who are shaping the future of healthcare
- Start-up mentality: Work with international colleagues, celebrate our achievements at team events and take on responsibility from day 1.
- Personal development: With our flat hierarchies and our feedback-oriented culture, we want to continuously promote your personal growth.
- Attractive start-up package: This includes a Macbook for you, a competitive remuneration, as well as flexible working hours with unlimited home office options, a HVV Profiticket and a company pension
- Relaxed working atmosphere: We take care of your well-being in our office in the heart of Hamburg with free drinks, fruits and much more
Contact: Mrs. Sarah Simon
Phone: +49 40 285 306 252
Phone: +49 40 285 306 252
aidhere GmbH is a Hamburg-based digital health company founded by Dr. Nora Mehl, Dr. Tobias Lorenz and Henrik Emmert in 2019. We develop digital health applications for a variety of indications. Our holistic therapies are based on behavioral psychological and neuroscientific research as well as the latest findings of artificial intelligence. In October 2020 we launched our first digital health application zanadio which has been developed specifically for people who have been diagnosed with obesity. zanadio is based on traditional obesity treatment guidelines that have been implemented into the App. The focus lies on changing the health-related behavior of patients in the areas of nutrition, exercise and behavior. This enables a long-term weight reduction and weight stabilization which leads to an increased well-being of those affected.