Sales Development Representative
About the job
Easee wants to improve the lives of billions of people around the world with easy access to eye testing and eye care. We strive to become the leading online vision health platform in the U.S.A. and Europe, and connect as many people as we can to our services. As part of the commercial team, your role is crucial in delivering on this vision.
As a Sales Development Representative you are responsible for generating leads and building the sales pipeline. You work closely with the Head of Sales and Customer Success Managers to identify markets of interest, and work closely with the entire commercial team to leverage sources such as social media and search engines to identify, develop and manage marketing leads effectively. You want to understand an organization’s challenges and pain points and are able to identify opportunities to add value. You have the drive to make a difference everyday and do not give up easily. You want to learn and hone your sales skills and want to be part of a mission driven company!
What you will be doing:
- Identifying new sales opportunities, qualifying leads, scheduling demo calls and collaboratively closing sales leads with the Head of Sales.
- Building of sales pipeline while achieving quarterly and annual objectives.
- Building sales pitches and delivering first introduction calls to potential partners.
- Utilizing and leveraging internal and external technology to identify, develop and manage marketing leads effectively, including sources such as CRM, social media, and search engines.
About you..you have/are:
- A bachelor/ university degree in a relevant area such as business administration, marketing, entrepreneurship and/or commercial development.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in sales development, preferably in a dynamic and fast changing SaaS business environment with some experience in cold acquisition.
- An entrepreneurial spirit who has the ability to adapt quickly and is comfortable with change.
- Proficient in English and Dutch, written and spoken. Other languages are a plus!
- Independent and results driven, and do not stop at the first obstacle.
- You have a curious and eager to learn mindset, and have strong and convincing presentation skills.
This is what we offer!
- Be part of one of the most promising health-tech scale-ups preparing to expand globally. Work in a talented and international team with flat hierarchies, where you can make a difference!
- A competitive salary and an outlook towards participating in our employee Long Term Incentive plan. And do not forget the 8% holiday allowance.
- 25 holidays per year on a full-time basis & additional public holidays.
- Freedom to execute your job in your way; we are results driven.
- Regular #teameasee events such as celebrating successes with Friday afternoon demos and drinks
- Daily company lunch, free drinks and fresh fruits are provided by easee.
- We invest in your personal development through training and education.
- We are headquartered in beautiful Amsterdam in an inspiring start-up hub where we share offices with inspiring start-ups like Disney+, Relay42 and many more.
- Learn in one year what normally takes five. We plan to expand globally and are looking for talent to grow with us, we have big commercial ambitions!
- A full-time job where you are able to (partially) work remotely.
How to apply
Do you want to join our team as our new Sales Development Rep? Please send in your application! After you have submitted your application, the hiring team will contact you to schedule a first interview if there seems to be a fit based on your experience and motivation. If the outcome is positive, the entire procedure will consist of two interviews with the hiring team.
Do you have any questions regarding this vacancy? Please feel free to reach out to the hiring manager: Esther Hendrichs (Head of Sales & Customer Success). Phone number: +31 611618760. We would love to hear about you!
Hello, we are easee: a high-tech healthcare startup offering the world's first CE-certified online eye exam that you can do at home with just a computer and a smartphone. We offer telehealth solutions for hospitals and also make it easier to order new glasses or contacts online with the correct prescription values, without the need for an appointment at the hospital or optician. Our mission is to make clear vision accessible to everyone. You can try it yourself, right now, at easee.online.