Software/DevOps Engineer - Medical (w/m/d) - full-time or part-time
Munich, Münster or remote
- Your main task is to develop medical software based on AI technology
- You also introduce processes, tools, and methodologies to balance needs throughout the software development life cycle, from coding and deployment to maintenance and updates
- You are great in your job, if you and your fellow software developers are able to continuously integrate (CI) and deploy (CD) new, tested code for our product
What we are looking for
- You have 3+ years of experience in developing in Python and 1+ of high level programming languages like C#, C++, Java
- Good understanding of software programming, software development, software releases, database management, networking concepts, cybersecurity, and cloud computing.
- Experience with medical device software development. Follow the QMS (Quality Management System) guidelines to ensure quality and compliance
- Experience with code repositories (e.g. Git), handling code reviews, and writing unit tests.
- Degree in computer science, physics, engineering or similar
- In-depth experience using Docker and setting up containerized solutions like Kubernetes, Azure GPU or similar cloud technology
- Working-level English (C1 or higher)
What we offer
- Payment, startup culture & a great, international team
- High personal responsibility for your project & fast personal growth
- Flexible working hours, remote work & central office in Munich’s startup hub
- Direct impact on improving quality of life for our end users (patients)
How to apply
Reach out to us with information about your availability, salary expectation and a link to your conclusive profile (GitHub, LinkedIn, CV). We do not require a motivation letter, but if you like please share with us in 2-3 sentences why you want to help us in preventing blindness with AI.
Our mission is to prevent vision loss and ultimately blindness by developing AI software that assists eye doctors in therapy planning for their patients. We use computer vision deep learning models(AI) trained on thousands of cases and millions of images to identify and predict disease progression. The decision support algorithm targets popular eye diseases like Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD, 7.5mio affected in Germany alone).