What will you be doing?
- Support analyzing market structure, company strategies, business models and financial information
- Support the fundraising process, building and updating financial models and reports
- Set up and maintain data rooms for Due Diligence and assist with processing of investor onboarding documentation and liaising with fund administrators
- Help identify improvement initiatives for our finance operations
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
Who are we looking for?
We are currently looking for a top performing student for a finance internship. We are looking for someone with genuine interest in technology and the startup scene!
You are studying at an accredited University, preferably in a relevant field (Finance, Business Management, Business Law, Economics etc.).
- You are familiar with performing detailed valuation and financial analyses in the context of supporting our upcoming fundraising round.
- You are a master in Excel / Google Sheets.
- You have excellent business English communication skills.
- You are a team player, hands-on, pro-active with a nothing is impossible mindset.
This is what we have to offer you:
- Internship duration: 3-6 months.
- A monthly internship compensation of €500,-
- An entrepreneurial position in a highly motivated and talented international team with flat hierarchies, where you immediately get your own responsibilities.
- Flexible working hours in a hybrid way of working.
- Be part of one of the most promising health-tech start-ups already active in 11 countries but preparing to further expand globally.
- We are headquartered in beautiful Amsterdam.
- A daily company lunch, free drinks and fresh fruits in the office: provided by easee.
- Regular team easee events such as celebrating successes with Friday afternoon demos and drinks, Ping Pong table and WII.
How to apply
After your application, the hiring team will contact you for a first screening call with one of the team members that is responsible for this vacancy. This is a first introduction to get acquainted and to have the opportunity to ask your questions. If the outcome is positive, there will be a follow-up meeting with two team members from the hiring team.
Hello, we are easee: a high-tech healthcare startup offering the world's first CE-certified online eye exam that you can do at home with just a computer and a smartphone. We offer telehealth solutions for hospitals and also make it easier to order new glasses or contacts online with the correct prescription values, without the need for an appointment at the hospital or optician. Our mission is to make clear vision accessible to everyone. You can try it yourself, right now, at easee.online.