About the job
Together with the team create prototypes of the products that use webcam and machine learning functionality and validate its effectiveness in clinical settings. Create a final high-quality product, deploy and integrate it in the existing product and support in production.
Key responsibilities / areas and tasks:
- In the fast pace environment, create prototypes that solve problems
- Participate in validation of effectiveness of the solution
- Deploy and maintain finalized high-quality product in the AWS cloud
- Support customer service with issues regarding product
- Investigate, assess and fix issues
- Being able to follow and improve software development processes
- Having documentation skills or desire to learn. The person will have to gain proficiency in compliance with ISO 13485 QMS & IEC 62304 (easee is a class 1M Medical device) standards
- Flexibility to go beyond your day to day duties to help departments as needed - Customer Service, Clinical team, Marketing & Sales
- 2-4 years of proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Experience creating applications and deploying them in the cloud
- Knowledge of AWS to deploy and maintain services
- Knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Prior experience or eagerness to learn research processes like design of experiment & statistical methods would be useful
- Knowledge & interest in Machine Learning techniques is a bonus point
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
This is what we offer!
- Be part of one of the most promising health-tech scale-ups preparing to expand globally
- 25 holidays per year on a full-time basis & additional public holidays
- Work in a highly motivated and talented international team with flat hierarchies; that is taking easee to the next level.
- Freedom to execute your job in your way; we are results driven
- Regular team easee events such as celebrating successes with Friday afternoon demos and drinks, Ping Pong table and WII
- When you work in the office, a daily company lunch, free drinks and fresh fruits are provided by easee
- We invest in your personal development through training and education
- We are headquartered in beautiful Amsterdam in an inspiring start-up hub where we share offices with inspiring start-ups like Disney+, Relay42 and many more
- Learn in one year what normally takes five. We plan to expand globally and adopt a QMS that is working really well for continuous software delivery.
- A full-time job where you are able to (partially) work remotely
- We are an IND recognized sponsor. Which means that if you are a Highly skilled migrant, we can welcome you to our company.
How to apply
After your application, the hiring team will contact you for a first screening call with one of the team member that is responsible for this vacancy. This is a first introduction to get acquainted and to have the opportunity to ask your questions. If the outcome is positive, there will be a follow-up meeting with two team members from the hiring team.
Hello, we are easee: a high-tech healthcare startup offering the world's first CE-certified online eye exam that you can do at home with just a computer and a smartphone. We offer telehealth solutions for hospitals and also make it easier to order new glasses or contacts online with the correct prescription values, without the need for an appointment at the hospital or optician. Our mission is to make clear vision accessible to everyone. You can try it yourself, right now, at easee.online.