At Alex you'll join a small and close-knit startup team. You'll get to explore many aspects of the design craft – working with everything from user research, UI design, animation prototypes and design systems to crafting compelling sales pitches and marketing campaigns.
You're an explorer and quick learner that work independently. You care for listening and involving users in the design process and are excited about human behavior and psychology. You care for details and put your heart into every assignment, no matter the size.
- Work on mobile products creating UX-flows, UI design assets, copy and UI motion design
- Conceptualize and test new product ideas and concepts
- Plan, conduct and summarize user interviews and user testing to inform the design process
- Ideate, conceptualize and produce marketing material and sales pitches
- Experience, from education or work, crafting mobile UI
- Experience, from education or work, working with user research
- UX and visual design skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, not being afraid to get your hands dirty
Working at Alex
- Doing good – we're all about creating positive impact
- Learn and develop in an fast paced startup environment
- Mentorship from a design team with many years of design experience from e.g. Tink, Doberman, Blinkist etc.
How to apply
Apply via the link below.
We provide the platform that enables our partners to effectively and reliably launch new digital therapeutics (DTx) by leveraging existing insights, modules, processes and data.
Is this your company? Message us to claim this job post and edit it (for free!).