52 North Health
Head of Digital Development
· Lead the development and growth of the digital team.
· Support the maintenance and upgrade of mobile applications.
· Lead engagement with regulatory team to ensure compliance with the latest digital health standards.
· Work with the digital and science teams to conceive and design new products.
· Work with public engagement team to support patient co-creation activities.
· Keep up to date with latest technology and trends for mobile applications.
· Support the development of grant applications and fundraising activities.
· Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related scientific subject.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience of developing applications in the health space.
· Management experience or desire to manage a team.
· Proficient knowledge of hybrid and web app tech stack, in particular Dart (Flutter), PHP, Laravel.
· A portfolio of applications contributed to, including some with leadership roles.
· Prior experience of digital health regulation, including DTAC, Orcha, etc.
· Prior experience using AWS for mobile apps.
· Familiar with medical device regulation.
· Ability to multitask.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Enthusiasm for digital health and the start-up environment.
- Competitive salary + share options
- 7% employer contribution to pension
- 28 days of paid annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Up to 5 days of paid flex leave (to compensate you with leave for the odd occasion you might be asked to work outside of normal hours – which we believe should never be the norm)
- 1 paid annual volunteering day
- Flexible and/or remote working
How to apply
Please apply via LinkedIn or email
52 North Health
52 North Health has an ambitious digital vision that will unfold together with our innovative medical devices. Our digital platform will support and enhance the new care pathways by providing a suite of tools designed hand-in-hand with patients – streamlining result interpretation, providing useful information, automating decision-making, or interfacing with clinicians.
Is this your company? Message us to claim this job post and edit it (for free!).