VP of Commercial Operations
Remote (Berkeley, USA)
€140,000 - €200,000
You’ll be a key leader for the commercial execution team and get to shape the trajectory of this mission-driven startup, commercializing production-grade novel digital diagnostics driven by medical machine learning technology in serious diseases.
- Conduct and extend market analyses and optimize clinical market commercial execution strategy
- Develop the company’s internal commercial strategy and execute on that strategy by identifying and engaging strong external commercial resources
- Participate in reimbursement and payer coverage process steps in collaboration with team reimbursement experts
- Design and execute early launch plans including hiring strategy for commercial launch sales team
- Build a high performing sales team to execute end-to-end sales including outreach, negotiation, and implementation
- Build and scale the Sales, Marketing, Business Development and Customer Success teams
- Build strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders
- Execute on first product commercial launch
- Define commercial objectives and drive the team to achieve targets
- Monitor market trends and providing regular competitor analysis
- Expand to new markets and territories over time
- 2+ years experience leading or helping lead commercialization of a new medical product, including involvement in reimbursement processes, market analyses, pre-launch development, commercial team hiring, and product launch execution, in a diagnostic, medical device, or biopharmaceutical company
- Experience and understanding of coding and coverage processes, including CPT
- Experienced with managing consumer and/or clinician-facing digital marketing activities
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Passion for building innovative, life-saving products; measuring your own success in terms of the success of the product and real-world impact
- Have successfully built, scaled, and led high performing commercial teams for a new product, preferably a first-in-class product and/or as part of an early-stage company
- VP or C-level commercial experience in a clinical diagnostics, medical device, or life sciences company
- Experience working in coverage and coding in the health insurance industry
- Experience managing or operating business elements of an independent diagnostic testing facility (IDTF) or CLIA lab
How to apply
Apply via the link below.
IMVARIA brings artificial intelligence to imaging and lab data, re-imagining clinical assessments in serious diseases. With FDA Breakthrough Device Designation for the leading digital biomarker in lung fibrosis.
Is this your company? Message us to claim this job post and edit it (for free!).